Bienvenue sur ROC Vaulx-en-Velin

ROLLER OLYMPIQUE CLUB VAULX-EN-VELIN

logo_label_ffrs_2009.jpg
Club de rink-hockey créé en 1982, membre de la FFRS
Accueil   Se connecter / Créer un compte   13 visiteur(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Menu

• Histoire du ROC..
  • Palmarès
  • Quelques infos
  • S'inscrire
  • Planning
  • Arbitrage
  • Contact
  • Presse
  • ROC N2 23-24
  • Charte
  • Plan
  • CA-Bureau
  • TELECHARGEMENTS
  •     SENIORS

• Calendriers N1N2N1F
  • Calendriers N3
  • N1-Elite
  • N1-FILLES
  • N2
  • Coupe de France
  • Coupe de France Féminine
  • Super Coupe de France
  • N3 Sud-Est
  • R1 AuRA
  • N3-Finales
  • N3-Classements
  • N2-Finale
  • Accession N3-N2
  • Coupe Ligue AuRA
  •     JEUNES

• Hockey à 3 2020
  • U10 2023
  • U12-Elite 2024
  • U12 Excellence 2024
  • U14-Elite 2024
  • U14-Excellence 2024
  • U16-Elite 2024
  • U16-Excellence 2024
  • U18 2024
  • U20 2024

France-Jeunes
  • U12 - 2023
  • U14 - 2023
  • U16 - 2023
  • U18 - 2023
  • U20 - 2023

France-Régions
  • FRA régions 2023
  • U15 – 2024
  • U17 - 2024
  • U19 - 2024

France-Ligues Filles
  • U14 - 2023
  • U16 - 2023
  • U18 - 2023
  • U20 - 2023
  • Tournois Jeunes
  • Tournois ROC 2018
  • Tournois U13
  • Tournois U15
  • Tournoi u11 2012
  • Tournoi U11 2008
  •     INTERNATIONAL

• MONDIAL
  • FIRS CUP
  • MONDIAL FILLES
  • Mondial U20
  • Chp's League
  • Coupe WS
  • Euro League Filles
  • EUROSENIOR
  • EURO FEMININ
  • Euro U19
  • Euro U17
  • Euro U17 Filles
  • Coupe Latine U23
  • Coupe des Nations
  • EUROCKEY CUP
  •   
    Modéré par : None 
    Index du Forum » » » »   
    Auteur

Posté : 01-12-2022 09:37

[b]All You Need To Know About Avalanche The Architect[/b]
    If you are a person who is insane about hip-hop and pop music, then this video is ideal for you. Avalanche the Architect, who is also rapper, has brought 90s hip-hop back into the mainstream. The brand new track Talk The Talk was released only a month ago. It has been viewed more than 150k times. The concept of his latest song was about rappers getting charged over their rap lyrics. Avalanche has also been in the spotlight for his lyrics to his rap songs as well. Avalanche has been dominating the globe with his rap music. The videos are viewed by millions. He tweets frequently on Twitter and is a recipient of thousands upon thousands of likes. Avalanche is also able to manage his social media presence online and business. His YouTube page is filled with his amazing rap video. Every video he posts has a huge following. Avalanche is adored by fans across the world due to his talent and passion. Have a look at this [url=https://www.avalanchethearchitect.com/]Toronto Rapper[/url] site for updates.

[img]https://hiphopcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/avalanche-why-pree-1000w-1.jpg[/img]

[b]About Avalanche The Architect[/b]
    Avalanche is a phenomenal 90s rapper who's striving to make a difference in the music industry by delivering his music. Being born in America Avalanche has lived the majority of his life there he is representing his country in his music. He currently lives in Toronto. His fast and furious rapping has a distinct style that is well-matched with an unbeatable rhyme structure. His vocal skills can be balanced by the lyrics which tell the story behind his life. The passion for his art stems mainly from the discipline he acquired by pursuing his private and professional MMA training/fighting. With a variety of videos on Youtube, his visual profile is growing in online recognition each day. Residing in Toronto, Avalanche has been steadily recording and preparing not just a full-length record but also a mixtape to be released to the crowd. He intends to make both albums available within the next twelve months.

Toronto rapper Avalanche is no one to be averse to controversy. The song "Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Kill Shoot Shoot Kill" has caused quite a bit of controversy. This wartime tune, which lasts for just five minutes and forty seconds, has 57 references. This is more than 10 references per minute! It's not necessary to take it literally even though the tune is violent, it is an incredible work of metaphors. Similes and double entendres. clever wordplay. Also, punchlines that knock professional boxers from the air. "I aint giving chances when I offer you a shot" or "Rubix cube while I turn the block can last for almost five minutes. The song is very similar to the Canibus song 100 bars from the latter part of the 90s. Avalanche is possibly the most sleepy lyricist of the game. I believe this is because of the deep loud rough voice that he uses to deliver these bars of fury sometimes overshadowing his next-level lyricism. I would rank him alongside the likes of Big Pun, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Lil Wayne, and Jadakiss when you talk about bar-strewn vocal savages. Have a look at this [url=https://www.avalanchethearchitect.com/]Hip hop[/url] blog for more.

[img]https://thepointer.com/photos/covers/justice-system-shows-prejudice-against-peel-rapper-avalanche-the-architect-judges-find-the-pointer-7138068a_thumb.jpg[/img]

It's clear that his music isn't based on stories he hasnt experienced. He said, "There isn't a city social club that doesn't understand me. Ask the mob I'm killing contract killers in my solitude". I wasn't sure if he was an actual killer of contract, but Avalanche came to me at College street's Portuguese social club/cafe. The area in Toronto Canada is known for its "Soprano-type" activities. I was amazed at the ease with which he mingled within the environment, even if he was people of color. Avalanche explained how his name came from his Martial Arts coach. He said he was fighting it in similar fashion to Avalanche. His neighbors were referring to him as the Architect because of his friendships with all kinds of people.

I was able to witness Avalanche's architect side by hanging out with him for the day. After the social club, he was at the biker clubhouse party. He seemed to be the one to honor. I thought back to Lyrical mastery where he said "I'm in the clubhouse with all of the 1 percenters who are in your clubhouse discussing what you did to earn steppers". It becomes apparent that Avalanche was much more than performing. Avalanche, The Architect is the ultimate rapper. I suggest to never overlook him. See this [url=https://www.avalanchethearchitect.com/]Kanye West[/url] site for more.

[img]https://i.scdn.co/image/ab67616d0000b2730dae07e2db7c5b2523feacd9[/img]

bestsellerbuch

Posté : 08-08-2023 01:51

Welcome, bookworms and wordsmiths, to the enchanting world of Bücher Bestsellers! Are you ready to embark on a captivating journey through pages filled with imagination, emotion, and boundless stories? Look no further, for our forum is your gateway to literary wonderland.

Dive into discussions that blend the art of writing with the joy of reading, all while maintaining a sprinkle of wit and humor. From thrilling mysteries that keep you at the edge of your seat to heartwarming tales that tug at your heartstrings, Bücher Bestsellers is your haven for all things literature.

Join hands with fellow bibliophiles as we dissect plot twists, analyze character arcs, and share our favorite quotes that make us stop and ponder. Our forum isn't just about reading; it's about forging connections and fostering a community of literary enthusiasts who share a penchant for a good laugh and a deep sigh.

Whether you're a seasoned book connoisseur or just dipping your toes into the ocean of stories, Bücher Bestsellers welcomes you with open arms. Let's paint this forum with words that dance and emotions that resonate, all while having a chuckle or two along the way. Join us and unlock the door to a world where books aren't just read—they're experienced, cherished, and discussed like never before.

Remember, at Bücher Bestsellers, every page turned leads to a new adventure, and every post penned is a journey shared. Come, be a part of our tapestry of tales and let your literary spirit soar!
    http://bestsellerbucher.de/

Message édité par : bestsellerbuch

Message édité par : bestsellerbuch

Profil  www  Citation   

Sauter à :

ROC VAULX-EN-VELIN - 2003-2015
    Ce site a été construit avec NPDS, un système de portail écrit en PHP. Ce logiciel est sous GNU/GPL license.
    Ce site utilise aussi le script PHPLEAGUE.